DATO' MOHD HANIF BIN SHER MOHAMED
Independent Non-Executive Director
Term of Office
- Director of Protasco Berhad since 28 November 2012
- Chairman of the Audit Committee
Education & Qualification
- A Master in Business Administration
- A graduate of Banking, Management and Marketing
- A member of the Australian Management College
- A member of the British Institute of Management
- A member of the Institute of Credit Management, United Kingdom
Skills & Experience
Dato' Mohd Hanif has vast experience in corporate and consumer banking including strategic planning, risk management, rehabilitation and restructuring of debts.
He was the former Chief Executive Officer of Credit Corporation (Malaysia) Berhad and Chairman of Entrepreneur Rehabilitation Fund (Tabung Pemulihan Usahawan). He was also the Director of Credit Guarantee Corporation, Danajamin Nasional Berhad and Agro Bank.
Other Public Company Directorship & Offices
He is currently Chairman and a Director of Sivash Holdings Berhad, Mieco Chipboard Berhad and Credit Counselling and Debt Management Agency (AKPK). He is also a member of the Small Debt Resolution Committee at Bank Negara Malaysia.