Independent Non-Executive Director
Malaysian | Age 46, Male
Term of Office
- Director of Protasco Berhad since 18 January 2013
- Chairman of the Nomination & Remuneration Committee
- A Member of the Audit Committee
- A Member of Board Risk Management Committee
Education & Qualification
- Admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (1999)
- Certificate of Legal Practice from Malaysia, 1998
- Bachelor of Law (Honours) degree from University of South Wales, 1997
Skills & Experience
Dato’ Tan Yee Boon possesses more than 20 years of experience in contentious and non-contentious legal matters with specialisation in corporate, commercial, litigation and advisory works.
Dato’ Tan focused on matters such as initial public offering, transactions involving public listed companies, mergers and acquisitions and has acted for various listed companies in matters relating to listing requirements and the Takeover Code.
He also has vast experience in compliance and advisory work for listed companies in Malaysia as well as general commercial work such as corporate restructuring and cross-border transactions.
Other Public Company Directorship & Offices
He is a Director of Central Global Berhad, Binasat Communications Berhad and Daya Materials Berhad. He is also Director of companies listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange such as China Dynamic Holdings Limited and TIL Enviro Limited.